one eighty by summer live

The first option will be automatically selected. A chance of rain and snow showers before 8am, then a chance of rain showers. Low 26F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Mostly Cloudy Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Snowfall around one inch. High 31F. Average Weather in Bluefield West Virginia, United States. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Near steady temperature in the upper 30s. Chance of snow 50%. Partly cloudy skies. Bluefield, VA Weather Bluefield, VA climate is warm during summer when temperatures tend to be in the 70's and very cold during winter when temperatures tend to be in the 30's. WeatherTAB Bluefield, West Virginia Help °C °F. Low 17F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of snow 30%. Mainly cloudy. Bluefield, VA Weather History star_ratehome. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Snowfall around one inch. Rain and snow will become intermittent in the afternoon. Sunny, with a high near 32. Chance of snow 40%. Friday Football Extra. BLUEFIELD, VA 24605 Weather Forecast: Snowfall Forecast pages Snow Depth pages: ISSUED 401 AM EST Sat Jan 9 2021: TODAY Cloudy. Outlook. Highs in the lower 30s. Toggle navigation. Today’s and tonight’s Bluefield, VA weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Occasional snow showers. Bluefield, VA average temperature is 53.0F, which ranked #844 in Virginia. Weather Sky Cond. High 38F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Use escape to clear. Expect occasional snow to continue for the next several hours. Enter any city, zip or place. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Bluefield, VA severe weather warnings, watches and advisories as immediately issued by the National Weather Service. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Low around 25F. Partly cloudy skies. We will review the data in question. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Light and variable winds. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Toggle navigation. Low 21F. Latest weather News: Winter Weather Advisory issued for Mercer, Summers, Western Greenbrier by NWS © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. TONIGHT Mostly cloudy in the evening, then clearing. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Bluefield, VA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The 52.7 inches (135 centimeters) of rain was surpassed only by the 54.2 inches (138 centimeters) recorded in 2004, according to the Low 29F. Mostly cloudy during the evening. Bluefield Weather Forecasts. Clear. Variably cloudy with snow showers. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! High 38F. Near steady temperature in the mid 20s. Tracking Winter Storm Malcolm as It Spreads East, Caught on Camera: Hotel Swallowed Up by Avalanche, Lyme Disease Now a Big Problem for Americans, Exploring the Enchanted Ice Castles in North Woodstock, New Hampshire, Photos of the Deadly 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake That Struck Indonesia, How Winter Fashion Has Changed in 100 Years (PHOTOS), Heavy Rains and Wind Trigger Landslide in Oregon (PHOTOS), How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Here’s What to Know About the Universal Flu Vaccines Being Studied, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Mostly cloudy. Country: Virginia, USA, City: Bluefield. Snow accumulations less than one inch. An area of low pressure moving through the Appalachians will bring moderate to heavy rainfall, strong to severe thunderstorms, and snow for much of the eastern U.S. through Tuesday. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Use escape to clear. Low around 20F. Bluefield, Virginia, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. WVVA 3052 Big Laurel Hwy Bluefield, WV 24701 Switchboard: 800-227-9882 News tips: 304-327-7071 Email: news@wvva.com Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Bluefield, WV, US with The Weather Network. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Report Station. A chance of snow showers before 1am. High 29F. Source: The Bluefield, VA weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Low 26F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. On and off snow showers early. July is the most humid month, though humidity is low for most of the year. Take control of your data. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. High near 30F. West wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. In the release from Komatsu, the company stated it is adjusting its operations to the needed capacity and optimizing its global footprint. Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Snow showers. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Chance of snow 40%. Bluefield Weather Forecasts. Chance of snow 40%. View Today's Hourly Forecast. Recent Temperature and Precipitation Graphs for Bluefield, WV Weather.gov > Blacksburg, VA > Recent Temperature and Precipitation Graphs for Bluefield, WV Current Hazards Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. High 34F. Low 23F. Current Weather Bluefield, VA Last Responded: 6:23pm CST, December 18, 2020. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Bluefield, West Virginia to help plan your day We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Bluefield, VA Weather Forecast and Current Weather - Temperature, Rain, Snow, and other weather conditions Peeks of sunshine later. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. In Bluefield, the summers are warm, the winters are short and very cold, and it is partly cloudy year round. Work from the Bluefield facility will be shifted to three […] Bluefield, VA - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. High 31F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. Virginia. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Bluefield, VA Holiday Lights Spark Hope For Neighbors. weather.gov : Bluefield, Mercer County Airport: Enter Your "City, ST" or zip code : metric: D a t e Time (est) Wind (mph) Vis. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of snow 90%. 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Bluefield, VA . (mi.) See the weather for Bluefield, Virginia with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Historical Bluefield weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow … Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bluefield area. The US average is 205 sunny days. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Bluefield gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 147 days per year. Tracking Winter Storm Malcolm as It Spreads East, Caught on Camera: Hotel Swallowed Up by Avalanche, Lyme Disease Now a Big Problem for Americans, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Here’s What to Know About the Universal Flu Vaccines Being Studied, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. for Bluefield, Virginia Precipitation is rain, … Recent Temperature and Precipitation Graphs for Bluefield, WV Weather.gov > Blacksburg, VA > Recent Temperature and Precipitation Graphs for Bluefield, WV Current Hazards Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies with a mixture of rain and snow developing overnight. for Bluefield, Virginia Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Thank you for reporting this station. About one inch of snow expected. Temperature In June, the average high-temperature marginally rises, from a pleasant 72°F (22.2°C) in May, to a moderately hot 79°F (26.1°C).In June, the average low-temperature is 61°F (16.1°C). January is the snowiest month in Bluefield with 10.3 inches of snow, and 6 months of the year have significant snowfall. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. A few flurries or snow showers possible. In Bluefield, there are 5 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. Bluefield Local Conditions, Weather Reports updated live. On average, there are 168 sunny days per year in Bluefield. Chance of precip 30%. Becoming partly cloudy later with any flurries or snow showers ending by noontime. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Low near 15F. Bluefield, VA - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Northwest winds around 10 mph. High 34F. 562 Virginia Ave. Bluefield, VA 24605 New Graham Knives 560 Virginia Ave. Bluefield, VA 24605 Change Location . Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Bluefield, VA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Enjoy views from Beckley, Bluefield, Pipestem and Princeton with the WVVA Skycam Network. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Low 21F. Partly to mostly cloudy. Chance of snow 30%. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of snow 40%. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Snow showers will become more widely scattered in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially overnight hours. The barometric pressure is 29.93 - measured by inch of mercury units - and is rising since its last observation. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Snow showers. Mostly cloudy. Bluefield, VA - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days from The Old Farmer’s Almanac! High 42F. It is 27 degrees fahrenheit, or -3 degrees celsius and feels like 18 degrees fahrenheit. Bluefield, VA - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Chance of snow 30%. Sports. TAZEWELL COUNTY, Va. (WVVA) - Tazewell County enters phase 1-B of its COVID-19 vaccination plan, beginning on Monday. Take control of your data. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Northwest wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Cloudy. Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the evening. July is the hottest month for Bluefield with an average high temperature of 80.7°, which ranks it as one of the coolest places in Virginia. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few snow showers after midnight. High 38F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Snow showers. 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Bluefield, VA . Chance of precip 40%. … Low 23F. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Bluefield, West Virginia. Bluefield, VA Weather Forecast 10:01 PM EST Tue Nov 24 2020 OVERNIGHT - Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain 50%. Bluefield had its second-highest annual rainfall in 2020. Long-term weather report. Partly cloudy. High 31F. Cold with lows around 19. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. The first option will be automatically selected. Expect occasional snow to continue for the next several hours. The following chart reports what the hourly Bluefield, VA temperature has been today, from to.. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 54 °F Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 26F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. High 28F. Occasional snow showers. Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. 65 F Greenbrier Valley Station | Report. Source: The Bluefield, VA weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). Unsettled Weather in the East; Elevated Fire Weather Conditions for Southern California. Share: Get the Long Range Weather for Your Location. Want to know what the weather is now? Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bluefield area. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Today's Weather - Bluefield, VA. 5 PM PST. Bluefield averages 30 inches of snow per year. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Dec January 2021 . Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. High near 30F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Weather Wise Guy. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 23F. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Temperature … Chance of precipitation is 50%. BLUEFIELD, VA (WVNS) — An announcement was made on Monday, Jan. 11, 2021 about the closure of a manufacturing plant in Bluefield, Virginia. The most pleasant months of the year for Bluefield are June, August and July. The first month of the summer, June, is a moderately hot month in Bluefield, West Virginia, with average temperature ranging between max 79°F (26.1°C) and min 61°F (16.1°C). Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Bluefield, WV, US with The Weather Network. A few snow showers developing late. Variable clouds with snow showers. According to the Virginia Department of … Low around 25F. Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Low: 22°F. Low 31F. The current weather report for Bluefield VA, as of 8:52 PM EST FRI JAN 8 2021, has a sky condition of Overcast with the visibility of 10.00 miles. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Bluefield, VA. Bluefield Weather. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Chance of snow 40%. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. High 33F. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Today Mostly Cloudy.
one eighty by summer live 2021